Tuesday, June 13, 2017

:')






To the few real friends that I have, thanks for making me feel comfortable, making me laugh and smile because it shows how real you guys are and I really appreciate it. 

I lost contact with a lot of high school friends because things get awkward when you don't talk to each other for a long time. 

Nowadays, as I scroll through Instagram, it's just mostly selfies and pictures that don't make sense. I just kinda miss the moment when I scroll through Instagram and I saw pictures of my friends. Now I'm just seeing pictures of people that I used to be friends with.

Sorry for not going out, not spending time, not replying properly to any of you all. It's just a phase in my life where I just don't feel like doing anything.

I just felt really happy in the past few days because I met my family-friends, then we went out and almost threw up because we were eating and drinking, a lot I can say. 

So, I guess I'll just continue being happy with the people that makes me happy and puts in effort to make things happen. 

Most importantly, thanks for being by my side.

<3